Pages

Search This Blog

michuzi, MK,HAKI NGOWI, BONGO CELEBRITY, WATANZANIA, NGURUMO

Thursday 5 November 2009

Rapper 50 Cent has 'lost a few million' in the economic crisis

mwanamuziki tajiri ndani ya sayari ya mziki.








Rapper 50 Cent has admitted he has "lost a few million" in the recent economic crisis.


The 34-year-old star has an estimated fortune of £500 million and is starring in new movie Dead Man Running.


He said: "Hey, if you don't lose some money in this recession it means you didn't have enough to start off with. Sure I lost a few [million] but that's just because I have so much. This is a time that will sort the strong from the weak."


However, that doesn't mean the rapper is cutting back on important things such as security.


He said: "I spend £20,000 a week on security. My home is surrounded by cameras. I need surveillance not only to look out for me but also to protect me. You get all these crazy lawsuits and I need cameras to check on things."


source with Abdallah Shelufumo

No comments:

Post a Comment